- To comply with food safety and quality requirements, legal and regulatory requirements, and mutually acceptable conditions with customers, starting from our water resources to the final product, in order to provide products and services in line with customer needs.
- To provide safe water to retailers and consumers in communication with other positions in the food safety chain and to prioritize public health in all cases
- Increasing the qualifications of the employees and ensuring their participation, transforming their experiences into high efficiency within the efficiency of the system,
- To ensure the implementation, maintenance, review and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System,
- By planning environmental activities; to prevent pollution and protect the environment,
- Keeping customer satisfaction at the highest level with fast customer returns and effective corrective actions by ensuring compliance with customer requirements,
It has been determined as our company's Integrated Management System Policy and has been adopted by all our employees.